So this season of the London Fashion Week Apartment, saw us working with a whole host of great brands. We expanded our blogger list slightly, by inviting a few international bloggers, we partnered with Grazia, which included them exclusively posting all that was going on at The Apartment, live! And with all of that going on we had our film crew around all week, capturing the fun, typical and candid moments that fashion week presents with bloggers whilst at The Apartment.
Our bloggers used a plethora of social media platforms this season, with the likes of Instagram ,Twitter & Vine being the most popular!
We played host to bloggers from all around the world, with countries this time including Germany, France and Canada. We received over 50 pieces of press via bloggers, brands and features on the sites of publications.
In short, it was an awesome season!
Our social stats looked like this..
All week at The Apartment we had an ultra cool boudoir/hang out room that Next designed. It was filled their products; everything from fashion to furniture was there and it was one of the main places bloggers headed to within the Apartment.
Our technology area was filled with the latest products from Windows, Windows Phones & 3. Also rewardStyle were present all week, showing bloggers all the new features they have added to their site.
Rimmel & John Frieda our official beauty sponsors were around all week ensuring that bloggers looked amazing at all times!
We transformed one of our kitchens into the Wonder Kitchen, which was sponsored by Claires, & this saw draws, cupboards and surfaces filled with the coolest and latest pieces from the brands for bloggers to wear all displayed on classic pieces from Royal Albert tablewear.
[twocol_one_last]Our events and style sessions this season..
- Atelier-to-go Style Session – A model was present, along with
some of the new items that were to go on their site; bloggers had fun dressing up the model, chilling out to an awesome soundtrack and generally having fun fashion times.
- Outnet Style Session – they transformed their space into a glamourous dressing room
and had multiple photo-shoots with our bloggers all day.
- rewardStyle brunch – this consisted of lots of amazing food, a chilled atmosphere and general conversation with our bloggers.
- Debenhams Style Session – this saw us recreate the front row of a catwalk and saw bloggers trying on a range of items from their designer collections whilst sitting front row.
- Top Up event – a cool evening where Rimmel & John Frieda stayed in the evening and were joined by a few other cool brands including Blink brow bar, to make sure bloggers were looking awesome and were ready for the rest of the fashion week. We also had fun whipping up some cool ‘drinks’ with the Lavazza Machines, Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream & Mr Kipling Cakes. Food on the night was served by Roti Chai![/twocol_one_last]Activity & Competitions
- We had a personalized Sonos speaker that bloggers could win if they tweeted a picture of it or their favourite track of the week!
- Lavazza had cool designer collaborated coffee tins present and when bloggers tweeted them or their favourite coffee moment they were in with the chance to win an exclusive fashion week hamper! Suppliers
- We had a whole range of food & drink at the Apartment from Leon snack packs, to Vitamin Water to Bear Fruit. Bloggers loved the range and the cool ways we displayed them. E.g. We had a Pop Chips Washing Machine, yup.
In general we work with some pretty fantastic brands, we ensure that everyone is presented in the coolest and most fun way possible. At the Apartment, we don’t settle for the ordinary, we like to push things and hear people say “No way!”, “Wow” & “I’m totally instagraming this”, so we spend time talking with the brands to make sure that we are creating those reactions at all times!